VIA Rail’s train service providing daylight travel through the Canadian Rockies and continuing west through BC’s northern Caribou region.
- Jasper National Park
- Touring Class aboard VIA Rail from Jasper to Prince Rupert
Day 1 — Edmonton / VIA Rail / Jasper AB
Your tour begins with early morning departure from Edmonton aboard VIA Rail’s train Canadian in Economy Class. Enjoy the views from your seat as you pass the wilderness of Alberta and then into the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Early afternoon arrival into Jasper with free time this afternoon. Overnight Jasper.
Day 2 — Jasper AB / VIA Rail / Prince George BC
This morning enjoy free time to explore Jasper. Take time to visit the Yellowhead Museum, do a little shopping, or simply take in the surrounding majestic mountains as you relax this morning. Early afternoon departure aboard VIA Rail’s Jasper to Prince Rupert train in Touring Class, provides comfortable travel in a Panorama train car, providing excellent viewing of the passing scenery, along with meal service, served at your seat. Evening arrival into Prince George, and transfer service from rail to hotel completes your day. Overnight Prince George — lunch & dinner included aboard VIA Rail.
Day 3 — Prince George BC / VIA Rail / Prince Rupert BC
Today enjoy the gorgeous views from your Panorama seat aboard VIA Rail. Morning departure from Prince George continuing west through steep canyons, past raging rapids and the stunning mountain vistas of the Coastal Range. It’s a full day of relaxation and comfort as you view and take pictures of the best landscapes BC has to offer. Arrival into Prince Rupert this evening and transfer to your hotel. Overnight Prince Rupert — breakfast, lunch & dinner included.
Day 4 — Prince Rupert BC
Your tour ends today with check-out from hotel and transfer service to airport check-in for return flight home (flight not included).
- 3 nights’ accommodation in hotels.
- Transportation and transfers, as described.
- Select sightseeing, activities, and admissions, as described (Seasonal Availability).
- 5 meals: 1 breakfast; 2 lunches; 2 dinners (Touring Class).
- Not included — any items not listed such as but not limited to Goods & Service Tax and/or Harmonized Sales Tax; meals (other than listed); baggage handling; gratuities; travel insurance; personal expenses; custom tour add-ons.