Travel aboard VIA Rail’s Corridor service from Toronto to Montreal in Business or Economy Class and experience one of central Canada’s most vibrant cities, Montreal.
- 2 nights in French Canadian city of Montreal
- Stay in the Marriott Chateau Champlain Hotel
- Sightseeing tour to points of interest around the historic city
Day 1 — Toronto / VIA Rail / Montreal
All aboard VIA Rail’s Corridor Service train taking you northeast into the city of Montreal. Choose from Business or Economy Class seating as you wind your way through the suburbs of Toronto, past Lake Ontario, and into the bustling city. Transfer to your hotel and spend the rest of the day exploring this cosmopolitan centre filled with history, magnificent architecture and haute couture fashion. Meal served at your seat (Business Class option). Overnight Montreal
Day 2 — Montreal
Enjoy a half day sightseeing tour of beautiful Montreal today. Your touring will take you round to see a variety of sites of interest including Notre-Dame Basilica, Place Ville Marie, the Old Port and Old Montreal. See exhibitions, live entertainment, and enjoy the many and varied themes for dining that can be found within and near your hotel. Overnight Montreal
Day 3 — Montreal / VIA Rail / Toronto
Morning or afternoon departure aboard VIA Rail offers you a chance to get home early or stay on for a last day of activity as you absorb the sights and sounds of the friendly atmosphere that make Montreal an excellent getaway holiday location. Your Corridor train service brings you into Toronto’s Union Rail station today.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in hotels.
- Transportation and transfers, as described.
- Select sightseeing, activities, and admissions, as described (Seasonal Availability).
- 2 meals (Business Class).
- Not included — any items not listed such as but not limited to Goods & Service Tax and/or Harmonized Sales Tax; meals (other than listed); baggage handling; gratuities; travel insurance; personal expenses; custom tour add-ons.