Canada from coast to coast travelling aboard VIA Rail’s trains The Ocean and The Canadian.
- Travel aboard VIA Rail’s flagship train, The Canadian, between Vancouver and Toronto in Sleeper Plus Class or Prestige Class.
- Enjoy Sleeper Plus Class service from Montreal to Halifax aboard VIA Rail’s train, The Ocean.
- Visit Vancouver, the bustling city of Toronto & picturesque Halifax in the Maritimes.
- Prestige Class is available on this tour. See details below.
Day 1 — Vancouver
Mon / Thu
Arrive into Vancouver and transfer to hotel today.
Day 2 — Vancouver / VIA Rail
Tue / Fri
Enjoy a free day in Vancouver today. Transfer from hotel to rail station this evening. Depart aboard VIA Rail’s train, The Canadian.
Overnight VIA Rail.
Day 3, 4, 5 — VIA Rail
Wed / Sat, Thu / Sun, Fri / Mon
Enjoy 3 full days of rail travel across Canada.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the dining car. Overnight VIA Rail.
Day 6 — VIA Rail / Toronto
Sat / Tue
Arrive into Toronto this morning and transfer to hotel.
Breakfast served in the dining car. Overnight Toronto.
Day 7 — Toronto / VIA Rail
Sun / Wed
Late morning departure aboard VIA Rail from Toronto to Montreal. This evening depart Montreal aboard VIA Rail’s train, The Ocean.
Dinner served in the dining car. Overnight VIA Rail.
Day 8 — VIA Rail / Halifax
Mon / Thu
Enjoy a full day of rail travel through the Maritime province of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia into the city of Halifax today. Transfer to hotel upon arrival.
Breakfast & lunch served in the dining car. Overnight Halifax.
Day 9 — Halifax
Tue / Fri
Today is a free day for you to enjoy Halifax.
Day 10 — Halifax
Wed / Sat
Check-out from hotel today and transfer to airport.
Itinerary includes hotel accommodations, sightseeing and transfers. Please enquire for more information, pricing and detailed itinerary.
This tour can be customized!
- 4 nights accommodation in hotel
- 5 nights accommodation aboard VIA Rail in Sleeper Plus Class
- 15 Meals: 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches; 5 dinners
- Transportation and transfers as described
- Select sightseeing, activities, and admissions as described (Seasonal Availability)
- Not included — any items not listed such as but not limited to Goods & Service Tax and/or Harmonized Sales Tax; meals (other than listed); baggage handling; gratuities; travel insurance; personal expenses; custom tour add-ons.