Travel aboard VIA Rail’s legendary train, The Canadian, and visit one of Canada’s most renowned parks, Jasper National Park.
- Jasper National Park
- Maligne Canyon Ice Walk & Jasper Discovery Tour
Day 1 — Edmonton / VIA Rail / Jasper
Tue / Fri
Early morning departure aboard VIA Rail’s train, The Canadian, in Economy Class. Relax in your comfortable seat and watch the changing scenery as you travel west into the Canadian Rockies. Arrive into Jasper this afternoon and transfer to your hotel with complimentary bellman transfer service.
Day 2 — Jasper
Wed / Sat
Experience pristine Maligne Canyon and take part in a soft adventure ice walk over the frozen river to magical frozen waterfalls. This evening relax with hot chocolate and spend time warming by the fireplace.
Day 3 — Jasper
Thu / Sun
A morning sightseeing tour of Jasper’s Athabasca Valley provides an opportunity to get up close with nature. Watch for wildlife including elk, mountain goat, black bears and lynx. Take time today to visit the Jasper Yellowhead Museum and learn about the history and geology of this world UNESCO site.
Day 4 — Jasper / Edmonton
Fri / Mon
This morning rise early for your return transfer east. Drive through the Canadian Rockies and onwards to your destination, Edmonton, with early afternoon arrival.
If you’re looking for a round trip rail experience, ask us about our 4 or 5 night packages to Jasper!
- 3 nights accommodation in hotels
- Transportation and transfers as described
- Select sightseeing, activities, and admissions as described (Seasonal Availability)
- Not included — any items not listed such as but not limited to Goods & Service Tax and/or Harmonized Sales Tax; meals (other than listed); baggage handling; gratuities; travel insurance; personal expenses; custom tour add-ons.