- VIA Rail’s train the Canadian travelling from Toronto to Winnipeg
- Sleeper Plus Class or Prestige Class service aboard VIA Rail
- Historic Fairmont Royal York Hotel
- Experience all that VIA Rail has to offer and get the most out of your 3 day rail tour
Day 1 — Toronto
Monday / Wednesday / Friday
Arrive into the vibrant city of Toronto today. Transfer to hotel for a night stay at the Fairmont Royal York Hotel located in the heart of downtown Toronto. Overnight Fairmont Royal York Hotel.
Day 2 — Toronto / VIA Rail
Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday
Begin your day with a visit to Niagara Falls, and take a ride on the Hornblower boat cruise at the bottom of the falls. Spend time visiting one of the most beautiful natural creations and dine on delicious fare whilst overlooking the splendid falls. Your train adventure begins with travel departing Toronto aboard VIA Rail’s train, the Canadian in Sleeper Plus Class or Prestige Class. Whether you choose the comfort of a Sleeper Plus Class private cabin, or Prestige Class accommodations, we are confident your trip will provide you with relaxation, while experiencing all the best that VIA Rail has to offer. Overnight VIA Rail. Buffet lunch included.
Day 3 — VIA Rail
Wednesday / Friday / Saturday
Begin your day with full breakfast served in the dining car. Sumptuous dining prepared by professional chefs serving exquisitely prepared meals. Your taste buds will delight in the varied and succulent offerings sure to be a memorable part of your rail experience. Relax in the privacy of your cabin accommodation, and savour the quiet time with friends, family, or new acquaintances. Meet people from all over the world, listen and share stories, a wonderful way to step away from the realities of life, unwind, and reflect. Spend time visiting the Skyline Car, or Park Car, and enjoy 360 degree viewing of the changing landscapes as you move through the rocky Canadian Shield, passing over bridges and by pristine lakes. Overnight VIA Rail. Breakfast, lunch & dinner served in the dining car.
Day 4 — VIA Rail / Winnipeg
Thursday / Saturday / Monday
Arrival into Winnipeg this morning is completed with full breakfast served in the dining car. Transfer service to airport completes your rail adventure today.
- 1 night accommodation in hotel
- 2 nights accommodation in VIA Rail’s Sleeper Plus Class or Prestige Class accommodations
- 5 meals — 2 breakfasts, 1 buffet lunch, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Transportation and transfers as described
- Select sightseeing, activities, and admissions as described (Seasonal Availability)
- Not included — any items not listed such as but not limited to Goods & Service Tax and/or Harmonized Sales Tax; meals (other than listed); baggage handling; gratuities; travel insurance; personal expenses; custom tour add-ons.