Travel aboard VIA Rail's legendary train, The Canadian, and visit one of Canada's most renowned National Parks, Jasper National Park.
- Jasper National Park
- World Class Skiing (winter season)
- Maligne Lake Tour & Boat Cruise (summer season)
- Premiere option includes the resort hotel Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
Day 1 — Edmonton / VIA Rail / Jasper
Friday / Sunday
Early morning departure aboard VIA Rail's train the Canadian in Economy Class. Relax in your comfortable seat and watch the changing scenery as you travel west into the Canadian Rockies. Arrive into Jasper early afternoon (delays are possible) and transfer to your hotel with complimentary bellman transfer service. Overnight Jasper
Day 2 — Jasper
Saturday / Monday
A morning tour of Jasper provides an opportunity to get up close with nature. Watch for wildlife including elk, mountain goat, black bears and lynx. Your touring takes you to Maligne Canyon for a delightful boat cruise on Maligne Lake. Also included are stops at the Athabasca Viewing Point and Medicine Lake. Overnight Jasper
Day 3 — Jasper
Sunday / Tuesday
For those who choose to travel in winter, your tour can include skiing on Marmot Basin. Passes, equipment rentals and lessons are available for purchase. Transfers to and from the mountain are included. Take time today to visit the Jasper Yellowhead Museum and learn about the history and geology of this world UNESCO site. Overnight Jasper
Day 4 — Jasper / VIA Rail / Edmonton
Monday / Wednesday
Your train service returning to Edmonton departs late afternoon today. Transfer to Jasper's Rail Station and travel east back through the Canadian Rockies onwards to your destination, Edmonton.
- 3 nights' accommodation in hotels.
- Transportation and transfers, as described.
- Select sightseeing, activities, and admissions, as described (Seasonal Availability).
- Not included — any items not listed such as but not limited to Goods & Service Tax and/or Harmonized Sales Tax; meals (other than listed); baggage handling; gratuities; travel insurance; personal expenses; custom tour add-ons.